[bookport] Re: Audio file questions

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:22:44 -0500

I believe (and I could be wrong) that the file size is is somewhat
smaller when compression is applied.
I must echo what a tremendous job APH has done.  I have owned a bookport
for a bit over a year now, and so many new features have been added and
old ones refined in this short space of time that one can truly
appreciate the work that has gone into this device.