[bookport] Re: Audio Seek Time

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:22:57 -0500

Hi Jim,

When using the audio seek time, use the 1 and 2 keys together to move backwards and the 2 and 3 keys together to move forwards. This will result in moving the number of seconds that you have set in the menu.

Robert Carter

At 08:17 AM 9/1/2005, you wrote:
According to the manual you can set the audio seek time for an audio file 2, 10, for 30 seconds. I have set my time for the 10 second interval. But when I am reading an MP3 file, I push the 3 key, I still only backup about two seconds worth of the audio file. Am I doing something wrong with my settings?

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan