[bookport] Re: Audio Seek

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:11:22 -0500

Use the 1+2 to go back and the 2+3 to go forward by the amount you set
in the audio seek time.

>>> Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:58:50 PM >>>
Hello List,

I have noticed the audio seek time has been increased. What I
need to know is how in the hell do I use it?

for example, let's say I have an mp3 of, oh for kicks and grins
lets say side 21 of an nls audio tape. Now if I want to move
forward in increments of 30 seconds, how do I accomplish this?
After setting the audio seek time to 30 in the settings section
that is.

Thanks for any help with this.

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace