[bookport] Re: Audible.com Files

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:06:07 -1000

To be able to transfer Audible.com books to the Bookport you need to Open
the Options and go to the Advance tab. Tab over until you get to a button
called Activate Audible. Press your spacebar and it will prompt you for some
information like your Audible username and password. When done, go to OK and
your books will be then ready to transfer to the Bookport.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: mota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528