[bookport] Re: Audible question

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:07:44 -0500

NO, it didn't tell me the card was full. As a matter of fact, there was only the notes folder and memo folder on the card. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 5:00 PM
Subject: [bookport] Re: Audible question

What that means is your memory card is just about full, and there isn't room for the whole book.

At 03:43 PM 3/7/2007, you wrote:
It used to be easy to transfer books onto the book port. However, I just tried to transfer a book called The Rustlers Of Pecos County, and when I entered on the book, it asked for the range, and the next thing I tabbed to asked for either 5 or 10 minutes. I left that alone, but, I don't think it downloaded the whole book. I hope you can transfer te whole book at one time like you used to be able to.

Linda

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.