[bookport] Re: Audible question

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:31:43 -0600

Actually, that depends on the size of the book. A 200MB book will fit just fine provided you don't have much else on your CF card.

At 09:22 PM 3/7/2007, you wrote:
I tried to put a book on to a 256mg card. It took the first 1/2 of the book,
but gave me the same message as you got.  You will need at least a 512 for a
whole book unless it is only in 1 part.