[bookport] Audible not showing format 4

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 21:45:11 -0600

Hi,

We once had a discussion about Audible.com sometimes not showing format 4.
I am having this problem now. I remember the discussion but not the
solution. Does anybody know how to resolve this?

I downloaded one part of a book in format 4 and went back for part 2 and
the highest format that is showing is 3. I know that this is an audible
problem because the first part of the book is now not showing format 4 even
though I downloaded it in format 4 earlier today. This is too strange.

Robert Carter