[bookport] Re: Audible missing format 4

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:16:14 -0800

Ok, I'll give you my thoughts which work for me, and I think have worked for
a few others here, but I think others have said I'm not correct, so this
advice is worth the fee I charge, SMILES!

It seems that at times, especially if one uses Otis, Audible thinks you have
a device plugged in.  What works for me and for my husband Gary is:

1.  Be sure BookPort is not connected before logging in to audible.

2.  Select the desktop player as your active player in audible manager,
thereby eliminating any chance that the dear software gets confused.

3.  If you do this and still have the problem, log off and reboot, then
reopen audible manager.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm only sharing what works for me.

Marlaina Lieberg