[bookport] Re: Audible files

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:58:07 -0400

We haven't seen this problem yet, but we're looking...

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 09/06/04 10:31AM >>>
Hi All,

I haven't nailed this down yet but have had a couple of instances where=20
Book Port running the latest beta did not remember my place in an =
Audible=20
book. The first time that it happened, after plugging my Book Port into =
the=20
pc and transfering a daisy file, I went back to my audible book and the=20
Book Port started at the beginning of the book not where I left off. =
The=20
second time, this happened after I changed memory cards to listen to =
some=20
music and then went back to the original memory card and started my =
audible=20
book to find myself at the beginning of the title again. Is anybody =
else=20
seeing this?

Robert Carter=20