[bookport] Audible files

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:31:03 -0500

Hi All,

I haven't nailed this down yet but have had a couple of instances where
Book Port running the latest beta did not remember my place in an Audible
book. The first time that it happened, after plugging my Book Port into the
pc and transfering a daisy file, I went back to my audible book and the
Book Port started at the beginning of the book not where I left off. The
second time, this happened after I changed memory cards to listen to some
music and then went back to the original memory card and started my audible
book to find myself at the beginning of the title again. Is anybody else
seeing this?

Robert Carter