[bookport] Re: Audible activation procedure

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:57:57 -0400

Hi:

There are two ways to activate.  The easiest is to open Book Port Transfer,
navigate to the audible folder (Alt Plus r) and select the file to be
transferred.  If the Book Port is not activated, then the activation screen
will pop up.

Otherwise, you can go into Options, Uncheck the Send audio file as music and
then you will find a tab for activation.  However, the first way is easiest.

Pamela