[bookport] Re: Audible activation error

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:00:55 -0500

Jamie:

Try again.  If the information is correct, then you may need to have
the folks at Audible reset your account.  Then you should be able to do
it.  Also, keep in mind that if you're connectint to the Internet, using
a Proxy, that can cause interference, so try without that.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/03/06 02:56PM >>>
When trying to activate my Book Port with Audible, I always receive an
error
stating "Unable to retrieve activation response from Audible." I just
deactivated my Muvo and have made sure my username and password are
correct.
Any ideas? Thanks.
Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
E-mail and MSN: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxx