[bookport] Re: Audible Woes

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:44:42 -0600

I was up to audible and I can see how the credit card goes upward. I plan to buy some books from them. I'm loving the BP and have taught myself many things in a few short days. I have plenty of reading while on a few days' stay at my in-laws! Grins! No, I won't read all the time, just when they are involved in sports, Etc.

As for the BP case, it probably won't bother me much as I don't read while traveling with my dog or cane, though I have many friends who do!

Ruthie