[bookport] Re: Audible Question

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:53:11 -0500

Hi,
You can choose to use the audible credit or not.  In other words when =
you
check out and purchase the book you put in the basket there is a check =
box
indicating to use the credit or not.  Just uncheck that check box if you
want to pay for it and not use the 1 credit you have for the month.

=20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email address used for MSN.
=20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2004