[bookport] Re: Audible Question

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 06:49:56 -0600

When you go to the audible page go to the first occurence of text and you
should see a "hello your name" message and "book balance" whatever you are
entitled to have with your plan.  It will also tell you your next due date.

At 09:22 PM 12/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Dave,
>
>I'm on the two-book plan, but I'll assume for this message that they work
>the same. Assuming you are logged into your Audible account, you will see
>the $24.95 price but once you add the book to your shopping cart and click
>to check out, the page will show a price of $24.95 and then a deduction
>of -$24.95, leaving you with a total of $0.00. Note that you must be logged
>in and have not already spent your book credit for the month in which you're
>purchasing the book. Your account information will typically tell you when
>your plan renews each month. Also, be aware that these Audible subscriptions
>are like most cell phone minutes; if you don't use your book credit for a
>given month, you will lose it forever, thus having paid your $14.95 for
>nothing.
>
>Chris

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training