[bookport] Re: Audible Question

  • From: "Dennis Miller" <dennisemiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:09:23 -0600

Hi Dave:

Marlaina and Chris have already answered your question, so all I will add is
that when they say one free book, they mean it.  I selected a book last
month that cost fifty dollars and was still able to get it for free because
I am on the basic listener plan.  Just make sure you select format 4
whenever you download the book.
Dennis