[bookport] Re: Audible Question

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:49:33 -0800

Dave, when you put a book into your cart, you should see a check box I
believe that will say to use audio credit.  If you leave that checked, your
book will be the Clinton book.  If you choose to buy that book and save the
audio credit for something more costly, uncheck that box.  I hope this
helps.

Marlaina