[bookport] Audible Help

  • From: "Amy Ruell" <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:10:56 -0400

Hello all,
Have a new computer and, apparently, a new version of Audible Manager. The
JFW shortcut keys don't appear to be working. I am using JFW 7.0... and
Audible Manager 5...
Should I try to find an older version, or are there new scripts I can
install that will restore the functionality of this program?
Also, I had my install counts re- activated by Audible customer service
today and they know I had a BookPort from APH, although it's not in the
device list on their site. Please all, feel free to write off list, as this
is only peripherally related to BP.
Thanks.

Amy