[bookport] Re: Audible Books and the Lock Feature

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:08:30 -0500

I think what you heard was the speech cutting out, so you did not hear
the "lock" announcement.

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:58:54 PM >>>
Just a report, it's nothing that bothered me particularly. I was
reading
an Audible book a couple of days ago. Twice, when I stopped the book
with
the 2 key, I got a popping sound that was stronger than it usually is.
was, at this point, unable to lock the BP with the 1+3 command. I then

pushed 2 to start reading, and again to stop, and at that point the
lock
command worked again. I have never experienced this before the current

beta.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):