[bookport] Re: Audible Books Playing During Preview

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:02:03 -0400

Bruce:

The best way to avoid this is to not tab passed the preview pane. I
know that sounds like a wise answer, but if you start using the hot
keys, there is no real need to tab around all of the time. The Auto
Preview only applies to when you are navigating through source files.
The idea is that if you want the preview, you hit Alt+P which puts focus
on the preview window and starts previewing. This is why it starts when
you tab over it.

Rob Meredith

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx 04/12/06 02:11PM >>>
When I tab past the preview pane while an Audible book is selected,
that
book starts playing. I have allow auto-preview unchecked. Is there some

way I can stop this behavior? Thanks so much.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):