[bookport] Audible Activation and Formatting Question

  • From: Gail Bryant <gbryant@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:17:42 -0600

I have only been using the bookport for a very short time, so I am truly a
novice.

I downloaded files in format four from audible.  I thought that I had
activated my bookport to Audible files.  What do I need to do.  I get an
error which says something to the effect of aph format 4 files support?

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services LLC
573 817-5993
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Provides quality braille and software instructional services to blind
children/adults
gbryant@xxxxxxxx