[bookport] Re: Audible

  • From: "Don (Tex)" <dbomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:36:18 -0500

Hi Grant,

I would think your PayPal account is connected to a credit card, check card, or bank account. Any of those should work.

Further, if you get a gold subscription for a year you pay a lot less per book and pay only once for 12 + credits. The credits are good for any book Audible sells, generally on a 1 for 1 basis, and my Gold account cost about $15 per book.

That being said, just because Audible doesn't do PayPal on-line doesn't mean you can't use it to pay them. You can send money to anyone through PayPal. Talk to Audible and PayPal customer support and see what you have to do to set up an Audible account and then use PayPal to send a payment to that account.

Regards,

Don...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>