[bookport] Re: Audible

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 22:39:46 -0700

Lol, fair enough. But on eBay and other places, you can sell Itunes Gift Certificates/credit. I guess some people receive them as gifts and don't want them, or want to make a small profit from the people who don't want to pay with a credit card. Anyway...guess it isn't the same for Audible. Just thought I'd ask.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>