[bookport] Attempted to download and listen to my first pod cast

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:58:48 -0600

Hello all. I wrote to Larry privately but I then got to thinking I'd post this message to the list.

I attempted to download and listen to my first pod cast using iPodder 2.1 after listening to Byron Lee's brief tutorial on Main Menu this morning. I have met with mixed results.

Byron uses Jaws and I use Window-eyes so I was lost when it came to using some of the key commands in iPodder. I wanted to listen to Larry's presentation about the Louisville zoo but discovered that there was only a partial download of the show, wonder why? Somehow I did discover Larry's walk to work with Jake. Hmmm.

I just need to talk with someone by phone I think to try and start fresh or at least try to figure out what the heck I am doing wrong or right for that matter. Yes, I'd like to be able to use book port to listen to some of these APH pod casts. Help!!!

Michael Massey