[bookport] Asking a question of Curiousity.

  • From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 10:33:51 -0400

Good morning to all, from Ron Kolesar.
I just was wondering how large of a file would be for recording something
for about a entire hour? I was playing around with the recording memo
feature last night and found out how clear it is. I wished I had something
like this to clip on me for the routes we had to walk while training with
the new dog. You could play so much of the rout back,. then walk a little
further, play more of the route then walk a little further until you
completed the route. A great way for making notes on the fly. But getting
back to my roughly one hour recording. I was going to test out the unit at
our June ham radio club meeting. 153 megs free. Now I wonder what type of
size  of a file would take up say 100 megs, or 125 megs or even 150 megs in
size? Just something to judge size by since the old cassette tapes told us
that their size was 60 mins, 90 mins, or 120 mins, for each side of the
cassette.
Just something to think about.
Ron and Boz who said that a dog beats a white cane any old day of the week.
GRIN.
Matt and his sweet little bit of honey.
Ron and Boz and Terry who is retired but still scrappy in her old age.
KOLESAR16417@xxxxxxxxxxxx