[bookport] Re: Application MIssing

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:34:46 -0500

I wonder if she disconnected the unit before the firmware fully updated.
Try having her reinitialize the firmware by hitting 1 3 star pound all
together.  If the firmware file is on the unit, it will reinstall and all
will be well, provided the unit is able to obey this command.  If not, Pam
can provide the link to the firmware file on the aph site and possibly you
can install it on the unit by putting it on the card using the pc not the
transfer software, and then trying the run command with the four keys
described earlier.

Don