[bookport] Re: Application MIssing

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:44:56 -0500

Judy:

When this happens, it is because the batteries are too low and the
update starts, but then fails, but you get just enough to change the
version number on the Book Port, but because the update didn't complete,
it doesn't have the information to say anything else, other than
Application Missing.  I'll write you offlist with more instructions.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx 02/28/07 07:30PM >>>
That is what happens: she gets the message! No keys respond: only the
message.
Judy