[bookport] Re: Anything New

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:59:16 -0400

Yes, I know what you mean.  There is definitely one thing APH can take as a
great compliment.  Yes, lots of folks are ordering the Victor Stream, but
there are also many of us that are not because we know and trust APH and how
dedicated they are to their products once they are released.  We saw them
bang on the BookPort code, until there was simply nothing else they could
squeeze out of it.  So, those of us that are waiting, at least to see what
will be the initial release are waiting because of their track record.
That, in my opinion, is a huge compliment I would say.  Some folks may buy
both products, but I for one, can't afford that right now and I am banking
on APH to come out with a device that will have better battery life and with
plenty of room to grow with their updates.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx