[bookport] Re: Another suggestion

  • From: Nolan Crabb <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:47:53 -0700

Gary asked what the heck I was talking about when I referred to section
markers, and well he should, since I didn't communicate clearly at
all.  Having overcome what I hope was a temporary lapse in my ability to
write in easily understood English, let me try again:

What I want is for the BP to be able to jump from page to page in a word
document when I tap the seven or nine keys Right now, page breaks aren't
apparently recognized.  I'm just wondering from a programming/technological
point, how hard would that be to do?  So often I use documents that were
done in Word and that include things like agendas and reports.  Being able
to jump from page to page in sync with the actual page numbers as set forth
in the documents would be a wonderful addition.  Sorry, Gary, and others,
for such a mangled message on this subject earlier.

Best Regards,

Nolan