[bookport] Re: Another suggestion

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:22:38 -0700

Hi Donna.  I agree with your thoughts here.  I always thought it was only I
who had to change my settings each time I change batteries.  And, I don't
take a long time to change them either, I have them at the ready like I'm
still they do not retain themselves.  It's not a show stopper, but sure a
good idea!

Marlaina Lieberg