[bookport] Re: An interesting forwardFw: yahoo is watching us

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:07:29 -0600 (CST)

This is years-old news.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, David Bennett wrote:

As a rule I abstain from sending lots of forwards, especially to groups of people, but this is information which I feel most of you will want to have. It has very little to do with Book Port, so use or delete it at will. Again, though, a number of you will find it applicable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>