[bookport] An Odd Quirk when downloading and installing the beta firmware

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:53:41 -0700

Hello everyone!!!  I noticed an odd quirk after downloading the beta
firmware.

The installation went flawlessly until I disconnected the book port to
update the firmware.  The messages began to speak normally until update
complete was spoken.  The word complete was cut off as update cuh and then
the message came up that said Spanish update done.  Did anybody else notice
this odd behavior?  No big deal but I would like to hear messages completely
spoken and not be cut off.  Thanks for a great product, Larry and Rob.

Michael Massey