[bookport] Re: Alphabetizing files in the book port

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:13:09 -0500

Sometimes, even when you do that, the files don't go in the order you sort them.

At 09:41 PM 6/30/2005, you wrote:

Although a good idea, you can do this yourself by copying the files out of the BP, sorting them as you wish, and then copying them back. I do not suggest this to say it would not be a worthwhile function because it would.

----- Original Message ----- From: <mailto:Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>Barrett, Don To: <mailto:bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:51 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: Alphabetizing files in the book port

Good one, Neal.

Don