[bookport] Re: Alarm sure woke me up this morning...

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 20:06:41 -0500

Why would you ask this on the BP list?

At 04:28 PM 4/8/2008 -0500, you wrote:
Hi
I don't have BP wake me up for school for this reason. Can they somehow put in the Braille
Plus beeps instead?  Just a thought.
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:21:35 -0400, Andy wrote:

>Ok so I have the alarm feature set to get me up at 5 so I can get
>ready for school and bla.  So, the thing rings.  It beeps ok but
>it's one constant long beeping and as instructed in the manual.
>I pressed 2 and it kept going.  I had to take out my batteries
>and swap them for new ones to get it to shut up.  Has anyone else
>had this problem? Only thing i can say is, gee, I was awake...

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.