[bookport] Alarm suggestions

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:33:13 -0600

I know, I just found it and already I'm wanting something.  Well, I only
want it if it works and APH wants it.  Here it is.

I have a calculator which is also an alarm.  The beauty of this is that
rather than using arrow keys to go through all the hours, minutes, etc.
you can much more quickly use the number pad keys to type in something
like 8 13 and then press a key for AM or PM.  Well, we have a number pad
on the bookport.  Of course, there may be a thousand reasons why using
the number pad to set the times for the alarm won't work, but I thought
i would throw it out as a suggestion.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995