[bookport] Alarm problem

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:13:43 +1300

Hello:

The alarm works, in that it is triggered at the time it is set for. But here's what I've noticed. When the alarm sounds, pressing two reveals that the alarm has occurred with the corresponding time day and date for which I had set, except that it consistently announces a day earlier than the set day. For example, I set an alarm for 12:58 PM Monday January 23, 2006. It went off as scheduled. But when I pressed two, it said alarm occurred at 12:58 PM Sunday January 23, 2006.

The day is set correctly in the book port's settings, so that isn't causing the problem. Tried this several times to be sure it is consistent, and it is.

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates

115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694