[bookport] Re: Alarm Feature Request

  • From: "Crabb, Nolan" <Nolan.Crabb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:20:02 -0500

I'm with Joni on this one.  The Book Port and some Blind Cool Tech
episodes do wonders in terms of making a mundane treadmill walk a real
pleasure.  But those episodes don't always end at the same time I want
to quit walking, which means the sleep timer in the Book Port isn't very
helpful.  I'd even give up an alarm or two if I could have a countdown
timer.

Nolan Crabb

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This electronic communication is from the
Department of Social Services (DSS) and is confidential, privileged, and
intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from
your system.