[bookport] Re: Alarm?

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:03:13 -0800

I'm sorry? What do you mean by that? I wasn't even the one who initially posted the information...I just went seeking after someone else got an "alarm" message.

P.s. a+b and b+c move you through almost an alarm "menu" it seems; holding 0 down for a sec while pointing to anything other than "new alarm" lets you modify the alarm! How's that for detective work?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>