[bookport] Re: Adjust MP3 playback speed on Book Port

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:13:48 -0500

Not necessarily. It can be a lot harder to control something than for it to
go out of control on its own. <g> I think that this is on the list of future
enhancements, but it might have to wait for the next generation BP, assuming
there is one, because of hardware or programming considerations. There've
been enough requests from folks who want to be able to speed up MP3 or
Audible books and as responsive as the APH developers have been, I feel
fairly confident in thinking that it's only a matter of time until we see
it.