[bookport] Adjust MP3 playback speed on Book Port

  • From: emai7s@xxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:32:23 +0200

"Jacques Bosch" wrote:

> I was listening to an MP3 file yesterday; I pressed forward or backward or
> louder or softer, or something like that, while the file was playing, and
> the next moment the file started playing at about 10 times the normal
> speed. It really sounds like turbo chipmunk mode.

"Grant Hardy" answered:

>  Don't know what the problem is, but here I thought speed adjustment via the
> BP was impossible!

Funny, those were my exact thoughts on reading Jacques' comments - if the BP is
capable of unintentionally playing back MP3 files at 10 times the normal speed,
surely it must be possible to harness this capability intentionally?

Just thought I'd throw down the gauntlet to the clever programmers at APH ...

Peter

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!