[bookport] Re: Additional sound following double beep

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:21:19 +0100

Just a thought, but could this sound be related to the flash card being
used?  Personally, I have not heard it but I have only tried with one flash
card and don't have another brand to test with.

As for the double beep after five minutes when the keyboard has not been
touched, this should not happen as far as I am aware.  It must just be a
quirk of your bookport I guess.

Donna Slater.