[bookport] Re: _AA files

  • From: "Skip Gore" <8371@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:20:05 -0500

I can figure it out -- without any problem -- but since it's proprietary, I -- respect Larry and Rod's work -- too much to do so. I just wanted to know if there was a simple way of fixing files before they were transferred to book port using the transfer utility.

Skip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>