[bookport] A nice discovery and a request

  • From: Smith Larry <Larry.Smith2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:59:17 -0400

Hello Larry, Rob, and list members. I had a rather nice discovery with my
bookport last week. I have been having problems with that dreaded "MS memory
error, out of D O B R J structure." I would always get it if I had a list of
audio files and attempted to go to the last file in the folder.  Well, I
decided to format my 512 GB flash card using my HP 1215 printer. I then
execute format procedure on the bookport but without the card inserted. I am
happy to report that I have not received any error messages since I did
this!!
Now to my request. I downloaded 170 plus song to my bookport to listen to
during my 5 hour plus flight. This was nice, but do you know what happened
on the trip back when I went to listen again?? I had to reset each song that
I had listen to using the long key-1!! I don't need to tell you how much of
a pain that was!! So my request is please please, fix it so that files,
especially audio files, will reset themselves once they reach the end of the
file.
Thanks