[bookport] Re: A few more questions on the BP...

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:29:51 -0500

Larry -

Given your response to question 2, can I ask whether, assuming that a type I
CF card was found that's larger than 2GB in size, it would work in the BP?
In other words, am I correct in reading your answer as indicating that the
issue is type I vs. type II CF cards and that there's nothing inherent in
the firmware that would preclude the use of a larger type I card?