[bookport] Re: A few beta problems

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:36:04 -0400

Grant:

I know about pressing 1 for 1 beep in MP3 files, so let's work on your
other two concerns.

I'm not worried about pressing A+C to get the version while reading.
While it is a bit odd that this doesn't work, it wouldn't be so useful
if it did, and it never has worked.

What is it about the frequency that doesn't get restored properly? Some
voices use different frequencies, and when I switch voices, I seem to
get the same frequency when returning to a voice.

Rob Meredith

>>> granthardy@xxxxxxxxx 04/29/05 10:06PM >>>
Hello,
I thought I'd report these:
- I'm still experiencing how, when navigating mp3 files, you must press
1
for 1 beep twice to get to the top of the file.  Otherwise it will just
play
a part of the file close to where you were before initiating the
command.
- Book port doesn't respond when a+c are pressed while it's reading.
- The frequency still doesn't get set properly when restoring voices.

Grant