[bookport] Re: A couple of questions about beta testing BP software and fermware

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:25:59 -0400

Unfortunately, the beta firmware is a separate deal.  We are working on a =
way to do that.  What you get by installing the beta software is notificati=
on of any new beta software.  And, yes, you do get the release notification=
 as well.

>>> james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:16:52 PM =

Hi Lary and tech support folks,
I decided to just go for it and install the beta transfer tool. Does this =
mean that if there are any beta fermware revisions, we get the chance to =
have a go with them?  Also, when the Beta goes gold so to speak, do beta =
testers get the fermware for the full release?

Hope this makes sense.

Best

-James-