[bookport] Re: A Thanksgiving message

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:27:04 -0600

I think we all have a lot to be thankful for, and BookPort is certainly one of
them.

Thank you Larry and APH staff for a very nice device that I seriously doubt if
we could expect any other company to bring to us at anywhere close to the
reasonable price that APH has.  Here is hopeing you are all having a good
Thanksgiving!!!