[bookport] Re: A Question

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:14:23 -0400

Michael:

I don't know if reformatting the flash card would help, but I guess you =
could try it. If this continues to occur, see if you can note the exact =
circumstances and report them to us.

Rob Meredith

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/31/04 08:04AM >>>
Hi folks.  Occasionally after having used the Book Port for a while I hear =
a=20
message that sounds like form memory currupted, defaults restored.  I =
am=20
sorry to say that I am unable to tell you how I come across this message=20=

exactly, but I recall pressing the two key to begin reading and hear =
that=20
message.  CAn somebody tell me what I am hearing and what to do to =
correct=20
the problem?  I am wondering if I need to reformat the flash card.  =
Thank=20
you.

Michael Massey=20