[bookport] A Manual Question

  • From: "Mike Duke" <Mike.Duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:16:38 -0500

Since upgrading to the latest firmware, portions of my BookPort manual
read as if they are being read by Foster Brooks. You know, the comedian
who always talked with the drunken hiccoughs.

It sounds like random words are being divided into two words as though a
space was incorrectly appearing in mid word.

This bad behavior usually occurs in the second or third word of a
sentence.

Any suggestions on how to correct it?

Mike Duke, Director
Radio Reading Service of Mississippi