[bookport] Re: A Key Describer function

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:22:09 -0600

Walt, your point is well taken.  In fact.  I have had my unit for a
week and the "Key describer" function I suggested would not be of much
use to me now.  I too have set bookmarks in the manual at places I am
likely going to forget.  In addition, one could always produce a list
of the commands one is likely to need and send it to the book port to
be used if needed.

Neal